Saturday, June 7, 2008

My thesis

My thesis is entitled :
The Effect of Jigsaw II Versus Whole Class Instruction on EFL Students’ Reading Motivation and Achievement.It was published in the journal of Educational Psychology in the United Kingdom .If you are interested to read more about it,click on the link below:
http://ghinathesis.blogspot.com/

Acknowlegements:

I owe a debt of gratitude to my professors for their invaluable assistance and profound direction. My very special thanks go to my dear husband, Bilal, whose love and sacrifice made me overcome all the obstacles that I encountered when writing this thesis. Special recognition and appreciation also go to my sweet mother, Adido, who encouraged me, every step of the way and was always there when I needed her. I would also like to extend my deepest appreciation and gratitude to my dearest brother, Habib for his continuous support and for believing in me. I would like to thank all the people who encouraged and supported me. And I would like to say to Mom, Bilal, and Habib, thank you for being the wind beneath my wings!

1 comment:

Susan Massey said...

It is good that you published your thesis online for us to see and read it. It would certainly help people to widen their knowledge about your topic. And it would be a good source of thesis topic idea for people who are on the same field as you. Anyway, what happened to your thesis? Did you already finish defending it?