Monday, June 9, 2008

To President Amine Daouk


Thank you all for all that you have done.
Hard times will hopefully turn into times of pride.
All this will be managed with you by our side,
You give with love, not merely out of duty.
Our days are daily colored by that beauty.
Upon your appreciation we will proudly stand.
Success is reached when hand in hand
Success walks slowly, with a cane.
Although inside I'm dancing to the moon,
Nearby many obstacles remain.
Kind help like yours those thorny thickets prune.
You are our willing ear,the peaceful sea
On which we sail our thoughts and plea..
You are a person who makes life easier and better for everyone around you
Your continual acts of thoughtfulness and kindness brighten each day.
Believing in me will glow in my memory,
Reviving pleasant feelings every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my Makassed principal Ghina Al Badawi full of zeal

Since with measured verse you explicate
and manage to express with words sedate
The hardships of making plans develop
Wherein an Institute none do gallop
With a graceful sway the plans are swept
come the next day and you haven't slept
Plans return with stubborn smiles
Armoured with explications in files and files
The mark will be made no fear for that
A few years in aftermath and none hath sat

success is in your eyes
your ardour never dies

That focussed target shall materialize
with your smile that has no guise.


PS I am grateful for the great message you spun and offered to me, I could not match three lines, but I have tried.

I like the blog and the idea behind it, and I am sure many will be "saved" by involving themselves with it.

keep up your great ideas, Makassed should nurture her ladies like you and "dance to the moon"

"explicate" I first saw it in your thesis forward.
Impressed

Amine Daouk

Ghina Al-Badawi said...

You always surprise me with replies,
That have your special touch.
Nothing could have been more welcome,
Thank you dear President so much.